MOSCOW (Monitoring Desk) A 24-year-old woman died after falling into a bathroom sink while she was charging her mobile Phone in Russia. According to international media reports, the dead girl was working in a clothing store and living in the same room with her friend. The girl who lived nearby informed the media that I heard a loud scream and that she died when I approached her. The hospital administration said the death of the child was due to an electrical shock. The body turned yellow when she was transferred to the hospital. The girl’s friend said that I was electrical shock when I touched her. In the water, there was a mobile phone, it was charging. Doctors said the girl died as the iPhone 8 fell into the water while charging. Following the incident, a warning was issued in Russia.
- Fake photo of a boy similar to Shah Rukh Khan circulating on social media
- Airline Air Sial leaves all behind to declare an impressive passenger service